Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Cheer


This past weekend, the kids and I hit the road. We went to Aunt Ami's!
While there we did lots of fun stuff, like going to see a three story house shaped like a shoe and baking cookies... none of which I have pictures of. Those are on Ami's camera.
I do have pictures of our Sunday. We went to see Aunt Laurie! We helped her put up her Christmas tree.

She was THRILLED to have us...

once we figured out that she is always so jazzed we were no longer scared by her overt enthusiasm
We helped with everything, the nativity

the ornaments (ok, we let Annie put on her own)

We even made some handmade crafts to decorate our own homes with.

It was a great day of family and fun, exactly what we needed to get us in the holiday spirit.

No comments: