I just got the sweetest letter from a dear friend, well I don't know if I could call her a friend. She was by 6th and 7th grade English teacher.
I was thinking about her the other day and how much she had impacted me. How I wouldn't be studying what I am here at Nyack if it weren't for her. So I dropped her a line, nothing fancy just a quick update on where I was and what I was studying and a thank you for her dedication to the profession. So I sent it and didn't think another thing about it till today when I went to my mailbox and there was a LETTER!! (hint: by the excitement I get over letters you can see that I love getting them and I don't get them often, Drop me a line whenever!) The letter was from Mrs. Pringle! She was so grateful for the letter, that she wrote one of her own, although it was nothing spectacular, it was mail and the gesture was much appriciated! She is so sweet. Yeah for old friends from forgotten places... I miss you Forest Hills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment