Saturday, September 30, 2006
The Sun is Shining
I took a test today... it took me 2 hours... it was sopposed to take 4 hours... I got lost on my way there but my amazing directionally challenged self redirected me and I made it to the testing site with 20 min to spare... I took the test and didn't fall asleep even though I had to get up at like 6am this morning to take the test... There were people up and blowdrying thier hair even before I was in the shower... I am fairly sure that I passed the test...my phone is in a box ... currently I have more phones than miss brenda... I have 3 phones... :) ... I am smiling because I have had a wonderful day... The sun is shining.. my roomie is amazing... my mom is lovely and efficent... my sisters are beautiful (even though they never call me)...and did I mention that the sun is shining?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-D
"It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing."
Post a Comment