Monday, February 16, 2009

Fish in a Bag Revisited

You may be wondering what happened to 'fish in a bag'. Join the club, We were kind-a left hanging after the initial shipping of the fish in a bag... well all I have to say about that is:
You will get nasty letters saying 'where's my fish in a bag' 'what did the fish look like when it arrived in the bag' 'where is the fish now?' are you prepared to deal with that.. I don't think so... so start posting some answers.
I on the other hand will take you on my OWN fish in a bag adventure from start (kind-a) to finish (kinda).

Today we bought a fish in a bag!

We put that fish into a bucket.
Then into our tank (come to my house to see her)

My husband, although he reads all the blogs involved in the fish in a bag saga does not understand my obsession with fish in a bag... someday I will meet a man who understands me..

He will be gay no doubt, but at least then we can shop together, maybe for fish in a bag. :)

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

Then i put that bucket inside another bucket and mailed it to myself and when it arrives....

Brilliant I tell you

Anastasia said...

Then i put that bucket inside another bucket and mailed it to myself and when it arrives....

Brilliant I tell you

Anastasia said...

Oh i said it three times. I dont know why that happened.

Abi said...

It makes me happy to see 4 comments on my post though :)