Sunday, March 08, 2009
Healthy and Happy
While I am enjoying this pregnancy, which has been only slightly more trying than my pregnancy with my first, I am NOT enjoying the 'motherly body'. I am having dreams and fears that I will never get back to the body of a 25 year old. (btw my birthday is coming up :) )Please do not ask for pictures of my 'belly'. be content that it is BIG and that there is a baby inside it. I look roughly like Claire does in the picture above^. Which brings me to the gadget of the day, a weight loss gadget... I'm not sure if I should put it up though because then you will be losing weight while I am still gaining.. and then you will look better than me... So I think you should do the opposite of what it says... yeah.. that will make me feel better..except then you'll all be fat and unhappy.. and who wants fat unhappy friends and family? not me... just stay healthy and happy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Except you won't be 25, you'll be 24. And it's MY birthday, too. ;)
Love you! and Claire!
What you will never get back is the body of a 22 year old. Or the body of a 12 year old. What you will have is the body of a 24 year old and two wonderful babies. Who will grow up and have babies of their own. (And by then you will have the body of a 40 year old.) So just enjoy the wonder of where you are. And couldn't we just see one picture of your belly every now and then? Love you.
Post a Comment