When I was a kid my mom made pink banana pancakes, I dont know why or really when. We really just used to tease my sister who really didn't like them and ask my mom to make pink banana pancakes.
Come to think of it can any of you remember actually eating the pink banana pancakes?
I made some for Claire, she ate them, I took a bite but was not impressed,perhaps I should have called for the actual recipe, and I used raspberry jello instead of strawberry.
Fond memories that shall not be repeated. I'm thinking that's how it was in our house as kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In fact, you never had a childhood. Your 'real mother' dropped you off at our house and I just created memories by talking about things we could have done and staging a few photographs. Also, you loved coleslaw as a child and I never let you have any.
Post a Comment