Thursday, June 03, 2010

I am a Skilled Metal Worker

Is anyone still running out there? I took a short sabbatical while my life got crazy filled with nothing. But I'm starting back up in Week 4. Ran yesterday and felt great, even tacked on a little time to the last run because I felt like I could. The kids were great after we got started and we fell into a groove. :)
In other news Nick is venturing into the walking world more enthusiastically. He now will take 3 or 4 steps at a time to get from one holding on point to another. It is so exciting to see and so sad at the same time. He's growing up, turning one next month. He's certainly not a baby anymore. I got to hold a newborn last week and I marveled again at how tiny they are. How helpless and simple they are. It is amazing!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i biked yesterday. i agree, it felt good. unfortunately, i am busy again tonight so i wont be able to do two days in a row.