As you all know, Nick likes to climb on things. Anything really. Now he has discovered steps. Like using one thing to help him get onto something higher; easier and with more consistency. He likes this Fisher Price chair, you know the yellow ones; cause it's light, and sturdy. He's into things I never thought he would be into. And he loves,
loves, LOVES the silverware drawer, and the computer. He figured out the other day how to take the keys off the keyboard. (thankfully he only takes off the 'option' and 'control' keys and I have two) I feel the need to document it because I know no one will believe me when I tell them about his problem solving skills or his strength and agility. So take a look yourself.
(Insert Video of Nick carrying chair out of my room where I hide it, across the living room and into the kitchen to the silverware drawer where he then navigates it around to figure out how to get into the drawer while one the chair. Blogger apparently deems this unacceptable for viewing and will not load it)
(BOO)
What can I do? does the chair have to go? He likes it so much I wish it wasn't so potentially dangerous.
1 comment:
I tried to fight Neely's climbing on things at first but I just gave in. She's really careful about it and she usually hurts herself just walking rather than falling off of something. :)
Post a Comment